We continue to comply with the State of Maryland’s requirements – you can review the fully implemented policies and procedures here. Below is a summary, so you know what to expect when you come in for treatment.
- Patient Screening 1 Day Before Appointment - Please respond to my message to confirm you are NOT running a fever, have a cough, are experiencing shortness of breath, have a loss of smell or taste, have been exposed to someone who is sick, are caring for someone who is ill, or are part of a demographic considered to be at increased risk of COVID19 infection, or have traveled.
- Arrival Procedures - Please go to the kitchen area around the corner from the waiting room to wash your hands or use the hand sanitizer available at the office main entrance.
- Patients are required to wear a mask.
- Appointment times will be staggered to avoid clustering in the waiting area.
- Treatment tables and pillows will be covered with vinyl wiped down thoroughly with disinfectant between patients.
- I continue to offer telemedicine.
✨HAPPY HOLIDAYS! ✨
Consider gifting an acupuncture treatment to someone you love this holiday season – click the button below to make a purchase.
Contact me if you would like to schedule an appointment. I’m looking forward to seeing you soon!Warm regards,
The coronavirus won’t be around forever, but you can help ensure that our local businesses survive. Thank you in advance for your support.