I recently received notice that acupuncture telemedicine is covered by health insurance, which is great news! Call me to find out if your insurance is covered. So far, Cigna, Carefirst Bluecross/Blueshield, and Aetna accept telemedicine.
What is Acupuncture Telemedicine,
and How Can it be Helpful to You?
The objective is to help you feel better and help you manage your symptoms during these stressful times of social distancing. It consists of a remote video consultation, i.e., FaceTime, with me going over your symptoms, how they have changed since we last met in person, and advice to get relief until you can be treated with acupuncture again. The session could include:
- an herbal consult;
- stress and anxiety reduction strategies;
- reviewing physical symptoms, such as back and neck pain, etc.;
- use of essential oils on the body and acupuncture points;
- direction on massaging acupressure points to help with pain, stress, etc.;
- Gua Sha (I'll explain this);
- CBD oil and cream for sleep, stress, anxiety, pain, etc.;
- V3 supplements for energy, hydration, and mood/focus (which is great in lieu of acupuncture treatments);
- dietary suggestions and other modalities to help you.
We can schedule a FaceTime video conference, and I will bill your insurance the same way as if you were visiting in person. Telemedicine sessions are a great way to keep your treatment plan up to date.
If you don't have insurance and would like a telemedicine consultation, we could talk about a fee of ‘by donation only.’
Leave at door service is available – for product orders – options are:
- pickup your order from me; or
- we can deliver and leave your order at your door.
Please contact me directly if you are interested. You can text me at 410-598-9836 to schedule an appointment or for any questions you may have!
Also, we may open our office on some special circumstances if telemedicine isn't the best option. Please call me anytime.
I miss you all and look forward to hearing from you even just to say "hi!"
The coronavirus won’t be around forever, but you can help ensure that our local businesses survive. Thank you in advance for your support.